This is for a typical event, but can be tailored to suit your needs.
- We try to limit quizzes to no more than one a week, to allow sufficient time to prepare, and to 'recover' from the previous event! So please consult the 'News' page for commitments before contacting us for availability.
- Start and finish times
- this will largely depend on the availability of the team members. Typically an evening event would be advertised as 7pm for a 7:30 start, allowing time to travel to the venue after work finishes; and a later finish is usually permissible at the weekend (perhaps 10:30 to 11pm) as most people would not have work the following day.
- it is often useful to arrange with us to visit the venue well before the event, in order to identify any decisions which need to be made - position of tables, use of any equipment provided, etc.
- we can provide an A4 sized poster if requested
- Raffle / Quiz prizes
- Money handling (entrance fee, raffle ticket sales)
- (Optionally) food/drink
- Question Master
- Questions (see examples, left) / blank answer sheets
- Scoring and display
- Entrance fee
- Raffle ticket price (optional)
- Personal snacks / drinks, if not included in ticket price
- Pen or pencil
- Team Name
- Sense of humour